Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here's the giant! ...

As promised, here is the gigantic sunflower that can be seen from the next kingdom! (well from over the fence anyway) ;o)
And here are the three watermelons, 
And finally here are some updated pics of our Fairy Castle from the veggie patch! Boy have things changed in one season! :o)
Oh dear, I am not used to blogging in the day time, a bunny needs her beauty sleep you know! So, I think I will go back to my daytime nap now!! Till next time, take care  xox Sweetie ;o)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous sunflower, I wonder who gets to eat the sunflower seeds?

Love watermelons, hope they are nice and sweet. Your garden looks like it's full of nice yummy treats for a hungry bunny.

Claire :)