Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Princess is home!!!!! SHE'S HOME!! ...






I will update the blog soon with more details, but just wanted to let every-bun know she is home and on the road to recovery.

Thanks for all your prayers, hugs and good wishes, it is all paying off  >(;o3

From Sweetie xoxoxox

7 comments:

Clovie Boy said...

Good news! How wonderful!

SixBunnies said...

I am so very thankful! :)

FairyCastleFarm said...

Thanks Sue and Six bunnies, we are just so happy to have her home, we are speechless at the moment, but to say, your prayers and thoughts and well wishes have meant the world to us. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!! From Teegee, Sweetie, Patches, Angel, Yollie, Stew, Nannie, Pox, Ariel, Belle, Tinkerbelle, Will, Holly and Chester all the fishes and little Princess!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for all of you!
Light and love for a speedy recovery coming your way!
xx, shell

FairyCastleFarm said...

Shell, thank you so very much! from all the residents >(;o3

Jade said...

So glad to hear all is well and that the Princess is home again. We will keep her in thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery and that such an awful thing never happens to her again. Hugs to all from me and Mr. Mick sends nose bonks and bunny kisses.

FairyCastleFarm said...

thank-you, thank-you Jade, such a sweet comment. It made little princess smile and agree whole heartedly ;o) Have a wonderful week and we all give a little squish to Mr Mick! From Sweetie